New Service

Applying For New Service

To apply for Water Service/Utilities, a valid driver's license, a copy of property lease/title of service address, and completed Utility Application (PDF) with TCEQ Agreement form (PDF) must be submitted. To electronically submit all documents click here.

Welcome to Angleton - here is your virtual Welcome Packet! Here you can find resources, community events and programs, services, and contacts.