Classes are available at no charge for recreation center members. Non-members are eligible to take classes with a purchase of a day pass. New members to our facility who need advice on fitness room equipment or how to start planning a healthy lifestyle may set up a one on one meeting with our Fitness Coordinator.
- Group Exercise is open to individuals 13 and older.
- Group X class schedule is subject to change. For new schedules click the link below or pick one up at the front desk.
- Arrive on time to ensure proper warm-up.
- Classes are on a first come, first serve basis, and the instructor has the right to refuse entry if the class reaches maximum capacity.
- Classes may change before or after publication, and we apologize for any errors that may occur.
Glow in the Dark Pound - POSTPONED
Be sure to wear your best glow in the dark workout gear to sweat, sculpt and have a little fun!
- Facility: Angleton Recreation Center Rooms 1 & 2
- Date: TBD
- Time: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Age: All Ages (under 13 must have a Youth Group Exercise waiver signed)
- Fee: Residents $10 / Non-Residents $15
- Registration: You can register at the Angleton Recreation Center or online.
Green Series Seminar
Join us monthly during 2020 for best practices in home garden development and management. The seminars will be instructed by Brazoria County AgriLife Horticulture Agent, Stephen Brueggerhoff and Brazoria County Master Gardener experts.
- Facility: Angleton Recreation Center Room 2
- February 11 - Preparing Garden Beds & Lawns
- March 10 - Spring Vegetable Gardening
- April 14 - Herbs
- May 12 - Soil/Composting
- June 9 - Water Conservation
- July 14 - Propagation by seed
- August 11 - Container Gardening
- September 8 - Fall Vegetable Gardening
- October 13 - Tree Planting & Care
- Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Age: 18+ years
- Fee: Seminars are free to the community however we do request that you preregister
- Registration: Register at the Angleton Recreation Center or online