Community Service Agencies

Community service must be performed at one of the approved organizations. Any other organization must be approved by Sgt. Quenton Rush with the Angleton Police Department. If you plan to work at a non-profit that is not on the list, Sgt. Rush will need to approve the organization before they are used for community service hours.
Also, if you plan to work at a non-profit that is not on this list, the same rules apply and you will still need to make arrangements with that establishment and take your paperwork there to be signed. Any place you work must be a non-profit organization recognized by the State of Texas as such.

Regardless of where you work, you will need to sign in and out at the Angleton.

Approved Community Service List